Contact & Find Help

Contact & Find Help

Questions about

Gayle Hines
Admin Services Manager
Idaho Office of Drug Policy
(208) 854-3045

Who’s working to prevent underage drinking in your Idaho community?

Find a local group working on substance-abuse issues in your area.

Is your child already drinking?

If you need professional help to address your child’s alcohol or drug use, try the following resources.



  • Partnership for Drug-Free Kids Helpline will listen to your concerns and help you outline a plan of action and find a treatment program. English and Spanish. Call 1-855-378-4373.

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!

Please upgrade today!