Type & click enter
Be the Parents is a project of the Idaho Office of Drug Policy (ODP) that works to prevent and reduce underage drinking in Idaho. We help Idaho parents understand the risks of underage drinking; provide resources to help parents prevent underage drinking; and direct parents to professional help if necessary.
Be the Parents is generously funded by an annual appropriation from the Idaho Legislature.
ODP is happy to work with the following implementation partners:
– Partnerships for Success Grantees:
- Panhandle Health District
- Public Health – Idaho North Central District
- Southwest District Health
- Central District Health Department
- South Central Public Health District
- Southeastern Idaho Public Health
- Eastern Idaho Public Health
– Substance Abuse Block Grant Primary Prevention Grantees
– Idaho Liquor Division